We’re looking for a freelance project producer for a range of projects in the companies drive toward quality and ambition in the outdoor arts sector.
To Work with:
Nutkhut and the Mela Partnership partners
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join our small but committed team. This role will encompass a range of responsibilities connected to the delivery of outdoor arts projects.
Deliver existing projects and work with the team in designing new projects.
• Great people skills
• Passion for the arts sector as a whole and a knowledge of Outdoor Arts
• Strength in building and maintaining positive relationships with community partners
• Good administrative and organisational skills
• Budgeting Experience
• A creative approach to problem solving and an ability to make things happen
• Interest in cross sector opportunities
• Can work as part of a team and also independently
Details of employment:
Freelance contract based on the number of days worked and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Either with a written cover letter and CV including bullet points or sub headings.
Or if you would prefer to talk about your experiences and how you think you’d be great for the job we are accepting video entries of up to 5 minutes long.
Video applications should include:
• Details of your previous employment and work experience, including names of employers, dates of employment, job titles and a brief outline of your responsibilities
• Relevant educational and training qualifications
Closing date for application is: Midday Monday 10th April 2023
All applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Please write “Application for Freelance Project Producer” in the subject line.
Please attach PDF versions of your cover letter and CV or send your video via WeTransfer.